ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY?
Send a 60 second video and resume to
with what you can bring to our team and why you want the job
Warehouse Picker and Packer
Rapidly growing eCommerce company in Machesney Park, IL is looking to bring on another member of our team as a warehouse associate.
Candidate must be aware that this job will begin with a rotating and random schedule for the first 45 days (training period). During the training period, candidate is guaranteed at minimum 20 hours per week but exact hours and days of each week will vary.
Following the training period, the role may transition into full time, at which point hours will be Monday - Friday from 9AM - 5PM or remain as a part time position with varying hours.
Aggressive, above industry average compensation is being offered only to highly qualified candidates only who are critical thinkers with a passion for success.
• Previous warehouse / shipping experience
• Cannot currently operate their own eCommerce business
• Physically able to operate at quick speeds in the warehouse while remaining detail oriented
• Able to work in a shifting warehouse climate (cool in winter / warm summer)
• Able to walk / stand on their own feet for extended periods of time
• Lift / move boxes weighing up to 50 pounds regularly without assistance
• Pick, pack, and, prep, and sort inventory methodically and with precision
• Open cases, sticker / label inventory
• Pack individual boxes or bundles for shipment, build, sort, unpack, and wrap pallets / skids
• High proficiency with Google G Suite including Gmail, Google Docs/Sheets, and computers in general
• Self-sufficient and willing to work alone
• Quick learner / eager to grow from within
• Able to pass drug screen and background check
• Systems improvement experience
• Flexible for overtime work during busy / peak times
• Familiarity with UPS shipping processes, services, and regulations
• LTL / FTL freight and carrier expertise
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume via e-mail to: